Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GED VS GRE

A friend told me today that this story was blog worthy. :) So for awhile now I have been trying to decide whether or not I should take the GRE. I am not sure if I want to I want to go to Grad school. About two months ago I had a really rough day at work and thought "this is the push I need, Grad School it is." I stopped at a bookstore to pick up the study book. I grabbed the first one I saw and continued on my way. So a couple weeks ago I finally got around to looking at the book. To my surprise I found that it was not the study book for the GRE but the study book for the GED. I think I retroactively failed both high school and college.

6 comments:

  1. that definitely is blog worthy lol good laugh out of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 3 Reasons Why a Printable
    ged book 2011 Practice Test Can Help Your Future

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to qualify your competitive exam, it is essential that you pick one approach and then follow it without any distractions. Even I would like to study early morning using the online course for my LSAT. Have already collected the Practice LSAT Questions too that I would be solving on completion of each chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    ged

    ReplyDelete
  5. The GED study guide will help you pass the GRE- virtually the same material.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought GED instead GRE can u tell me what is different between GRE and GED?

    ReplyDelete